⚘ 1 digital book (🇺🇸 English US) - 166 pages.
The book contains 16 patterns for modern crochet socks and slippers.
Most of the patterns are from size 16-47 (EU sizes).
So the whole family kan keep their feet warm 🙌🏻🧦.
You get a lot of tips and tricks on how to get a nice fit and of course on how to get even the smallest detail just right, because they makes all the difference 👌🏻.
You will be take good care of with both charts and video-tutorials.
Because YES, you can crochet socks and you can actually crochet som really beautiful socks, for both yourself and the ones you hold dear❣️.
Sock are the obvious way to combine love and yarn and can be used as a gift for almost everybody, from the children, your love, your parents, your friend, your etc.🥰.
These are the 16 patterns in the book:
- Everyday Socks
- Braided Socks
- Sailor Socks
- Falling Leaves Socks
- Mosaik Socks
- Come Along Socks
- Pearl Socks
- Feather Socks
- Everyday Slippers (med 3 forskellige muligheder for kant/skaft).
- Enkel kant
- Skaft med sildeben
- Skaft med kirsebær
- Braided Slippers
- Coast Slippers
- Coast Boots
- Braided Boots
- Cozy Legwarmers
- Cozy Socks
- Cozy Yoga Socks
- Kort og uden kile
- Lang og med kile.
As a bonus you also get the following that you can download and print yourself:
Personal chart for measurement for yourself and the ones you crochet to. It is in the format A4 and is easy to print and put in your book.
Various designs for Sock Labels you can print, cut and put around the finished socks, when gifting them.
Yarns that I have used in the book (in the book you find the specific details but here is a short overview):
- For the thin socks, I use "normal" sockyarn (approx. 210 m pr. 50 g).
- For the slippers I use sockuarn approx. 105 m pr. 50 g – here you can you some of your leftover yarns and use 2 strands of regular sockyarn.
- For the boots I use 1 strand of Álafosslopi or 2 strands of Lettlopi by Ístex. Alternatively you can use 4 strands of regular sockyarn.
- For all the Cozy patterns I have used Alpaca Soxx by Lang Yarns (4-ply or 6-ply). For the Cozy Legwarmes and Cozy Yoga Socks you can use all sorts of yarn with varios fibers, since they you don't have the same wear and tear on them as regular socks.
NOTE: It is only made possible to print the digital book in a low resolution.