- 🇩🇰 Danish
- 🇺🇸 English (US terms)
The pattern has a VERY thorough image guide of 28 pages and is therefore also very beginner friendly!
Also be aware of this if you print your pattern – maybe only print the first 4 pages where the pattern is.
- Small(1 strand of yarn): diameter approx. 7.6 cm 3”.
- Large(2 strands of yarn): diameter approx. 12 cm 43/4”
- Organic Cotton (100% organic cotton) from Krea Deluxe (165 m pr. 50 g, available in 26 g and 50 g skeins).
- Small(1 strand of yarn): approx. 10 g pr. part, plus a scrap for the crochet join – total: one 25 g skein.
- Large;(2 strands of yarn): approx. 20 g pr. part, plus a scrap for the crochet join – total: one 50 g skein.
- Choose a hook size that makes the piece relatively dense – adjust the hook size according to your yarn of choice and according to your normal crochet tension – be it very loose or very tight :) (1 strand of yarn):
- 3.00 mm (US size C/2 or D/3, UK/Canada size 11).
- The ball consists of two identical parts joined by a crochet seam.
This is a pattern and NOT a finished item or yarn.
©Jeanette Bøgelund Bentzen - all rights reserved.
The patterns are for private use only. They may not be photocopied, sold or distributed as a whole or in parts.
Sale of products made from my patterns is also prohibited.